for the majority of entrepreneurs are eager to know what is the secret of success in learning methods, the secret of success, easy to learn, to see you dare to go, the following will describe the 10 elements of entrepreneurship’s success secret.
1. to set up a technical personnel and management personnel, with comprehensive skills team; set up team members each is very capable, entrepreneurs, and flexible coordinate and work effectively, this is the winning team experience.
2. developed a profit model, not just an invention. "It’s not enough to say that the nature of your product or service is not enough, but also to clarify who, why, where, when, how these key issues. No matter how specific technical things, can replace the marketing plan clear, "this is the previous winner of the wise remark of an experienced person. "You are a technological invention, not a profit model," said the judge, in the absence of an idea.
3. get advice from all parties, whether they are classmates, teachers, competitors or family members.
4. analysis of the customer: what are they looking for?
5. competitor analysis: you have what they do not show your strengths?
6. has the ability to obtain a sustainable competitive advantage, for example, you can set up a market entry barriers, or have independent intellectual property rights, so that opponents cannot take your city. "Remember to tell the judges experts, who are your customers how they can benefit from your product or service," a previous review expert says.
7. writing the text to be direct, to the point, remember that reviewers will seriously read the text you submitted. "It takes a lot of time and energy to write the full text of your business plan and business plan, and do your best to take it seriously.". We must seek truth from facts,
8. founded the development of your business plan and schedule, to avoid the ambitious, not to the point.
9. do not deliberately compete in terms of technology, quality and price.
10. reviewers are like potential investors, and how they can attract a lot of market space