Share:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) JAMESTOWN – A good looking weekend is in store for the Western New York region. Both days will feature plenty of sunshine with cooler more comfortable temperatures. Today will be Sunny with highs in the mid-70’s and much lower dew-points. It will feel less muggy and sticky outside.For tonight, partly cloudy with lows in the lower-50’s.Another sunny day for Sunday. Although it will be cooler with temperatures in the mid-60’s. Next week begins off with more sunshine, but temperatures will begin to rise as will the humidity levels. Highs in the upper-70’s on Monday and upper-80’s on Tuesday. A chance of rain returns Tuesday into Wednesday.WNYNewsNow is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program.
Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.
The partners of the Iberdrola-led ROMEO project have created Work Package 7, designed to test concepts/tools integrated into O&M information management systems in a real operational environment of the Teesside, Wikinger and East Anglia ONE offshore wind farms.The WP7 will include all the necessary testing to verify the diverse functionality associated with the data analytic and O&M tools, including all tests to confirm underlying components and modeling are aligned with the work package expected results and KPIs.According to the project partners, a step-by-step demonstration and validation strategy will be implemented in order to validate the developments as a global Wind Farm Decision Supporting System.The final goal of the package is to reduce the O&M costs of the offshore wind farms in order to make offshore wind energy even more competitive and fight against climate change, the partners said.Launched in June 2017, the ROMEO consortium comprises Iberdrola, Electricité De France, Adwen, Siemens Gamesa, RAMBOLL, IBM Research – Zurich, INDRA, BACHMANN Monitoring, LAULAGUN Bearings, UPTIME Engineering, ZABALA Innovation Consulting, and the Cranfield University.The project is awarded by the European Commission with a Horizon2020 Programme grant of EUR 10 million and a total budget of approximately EUR 16 million running for 5 years.
LocalNews Government committed to addressing road access problem in La Plaine Constituency by: – September 12, 2011 Parliamentary representative for Delices Peter St. Jean addressing the 14th inaugural meeting of the Village Council Parliamentary representative for Delices Petter St. Jean says his government is committed to addressing the issue of road access to the community and other neighboring hamlets. St. Jean told the 14th inaugural meeting of the Village Council last week that a six inch concrete pavement for La Roche and Victoria is now under construction. “This government through the local government department sought to address the problem of road access in Delices. We can go on record as having addressed this chronic problem in Delices,” he said.According to St. Jean, government has taken on several projects over the last few years to rectify road problems in that community.“We were able to do the Mader road at a cost of some $70,000, we addressed the Carib road with some $72,000, and we addressed the road situation in lower Carib as well. And as I speak to you, we are now doing a six inch concrete pavement for a 520 feet extending road between La Roche and Victoria,” he said.St. Jean said this was a problem that the people cried about and government has sought to address it. Dominica Vibes News 13 Views no discussions Share Tweet Sharing is caring! Share Share
The Ajax midfielder also fits what Spurs need perfectly with his creativity and guile. Former Tottenham boss Martin Jol even flagged him up to football.london as a player the club needed to bid for back in June 2019 . Ziyech will be allowed to leave Ajax this month if the right offer comes in, again believed to be as low as £30million due to his relationship with the Dutch giants. He has stayed for longer than other teammates already snapped up from that side that went on a Champions League run to the semi-finals last season, only to be knocked out by Spurs in dramatic fashion. Tottenham have looked at the Belgian for years but a deal has never happen. Now 32-years-old, the Napoli attacker, who can play upfront or out wide, could well help out their striker problem and join up with his compatriots Alderweireld and Vertonghen. Read Also:Mourinho slams FA ball used in Tottenham’s draw with Middlesbrough Mertens’ contract is up in the summer so he is likely to be available on the cheap this month and he could add some experience in the forward areas. It would be a very un-Spurs move, but they showed with Llorente that they will buy a veteran striker if the occasion calls for it. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… Promoted Content7 Reasons It’s Better To Be A VeganBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of Anime10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth6 Extreme Facts About Hurricanes6 Most Overpowered Live Action Disney Characters7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterMeet The World’s Most Striking Animals HereThe 10 Best Secondary Education Systems In The WorldThe Best Cars Of All Time After taking over as Tottenham Hotspur head coach, Jose Mourinho, is no mood to compromise when it comes to trying to win competitions and he could need reinforcements to take on the Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup in 2020. Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho At Chelsea, Inter, Manchester United and Real Madrid he was a demanding manager when it came to getting business done and money spent on players that fit the profile he looks for when building a squad. Power, presence and personality are three key values that the Portuguese places a premium on after building his reputation on winning – and winning ugly if he has to. Mourinho is not a boss who will play down the importance of the domestic cup competitions as Mauricio Pochettino did during his reign at Tottenham. He threw first team regulars at Middlesbrough in the third round of the FA Cup but has already lost Harry Kane to injury with question marks remaining over Tanguy Ndombele and his fitness issues. What’s more, Tottenham still have issues to resolve from the summer when Kieran Trippier was sold without being replaced. Fans will be eager to see signings in January. The question is who Spurs should be bringing in and with that in mind football.london asked three of our team for the signings they would like Mourinho and Daniel Levy to sign based on what the squad need and the players linked so far The young Norwich City right-back ticks all the boxes for Tottenham. They need a new right-back and one who can make it their own for the long term. At a reported £30million, Levy could see Aarons as an investment, much in the same way as he did with Ryan Sessegnon.
Promoted Content9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooTop 10 Tiniest Phones Ever Made10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do17 Astonishingly Beautiful Cave Churches6 Incredibly Strange Facts About Hurricanes6 Stunning Bridges You’ll Want To See With Your Own EyesWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?10 Phones That Can Easily Fit In The Smallest Pocket18 Beautiful Cities That Are Tourist Magnets5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made Loading… Neymar has fled Paris and headed to Brazil to self-isolate amid the coronavirus outbreak, according to reports.Advertisement The 28-year-old jetted back to his homeland alongside Paris Saint-Germain teammate and fellow Brazilian international Thiago Silva. Read Also: Ronaldo missing as Mbappe leads race for most valuable players“My husband is waiting on a notice to start working again.“We are sad about all this right now but we believe that all this will pass soon.”Neymar also posted on Instagram three days ago encouraging people to follow official recommendations alongside a picture that said: “The virus doesn’t move around, people do.”FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Neymar has “exiled himself” in Brazil as the deadly pandemic spreads across Europe, according to ESPN and French newspaper Le Parisien.The outbreak has caused almost all major football on the Continent to be suspended with France’s Ligue 1 on hold indefinitely.Neymar is said to have left earlier this week – just before the country went into lockdown – in the face of the “anxiety-inducing” situation brought on by Covid-19.PSG captain Silva, 35, is also said to have flown back to his native Brazil on Tuesday.The French champions reportedly gave permission for their players to self-isolate where they like.Silva has been spotted in Brazil since making the journey.And his wife Isabelle Silva, 33, recently posted on her social media and said: “The virus is everywhere.
We all know about the records of those well-known universities like Alabama football or Florida State baseball. They get all the national headlines. How about the small Wabash College Track and Field Program? It was run by legendary coach, Rob Johnson, for many years and he has the record for wins by any coach at Wabash College. Rob was able to do this at a college that does not give athletic scholarships but must rely on students who want to go there and can maintain their high standards of education and still play an intercollegiate sport. Rob is well-known in all coaching circles for his expertise in all areas of track, but especially relay teams. Even though he has retired from regular coaching, he is still helping with our Olympic program and is still in demand as a speaker at track clinics around the United States. Rob was able to recruit quality athletes who were top-notch in every aspect of the term. Many of them made their prowess known at the NCAA Championship levels. As I mentioned earlier, he was always one of the elite relay coaches in the United States. I have had the pleasure of knowing Rob personally, and I can assure you kids love to run for him. Many times his athletes surprised their Division I counterparts and took home the blue ribbons. Many of our coaches in the so-called lesser sports toil in these smaller schools, but still are well-known in the coaching fraternity and have furnished our Olympic teams with great participants and past champions. If your son ever ran for Rob, I am sure he has a lot of good things to say about him.
LaSALLE, Ill. – IMCA Late Models race for $2,000 to win and Xtreme Motor Sports IMCA Modifieds for $1,000 to win at LaSalle Speedway’s inaugural One Night Stand special Saturday, Aug. 1.The Modified feature is a qualifying event for the 2016 Fast Shafts All-Star Invitational ballot. Completing the card are Karl Chevrolet Northern SportMods chasing a $400 top check.IMCA Speedway Motors Weekly Racing National and Allstar Performance State points will be awarded in all three divisions. Modifieds also vie for Belleville Motorsports North Central Region points.Minimum start money is $250 for the Late Models, $150 for the Modifieds and $75 for the SportMods. There is no entry fee for any division; SportMods will use passing points.Spectator admission is $20 for adults and free for kids 11 and under. Pit passes are $35.Pit gates open at 3 p.m. and the grandstand opens at 5 p.m. Hot laps are at 6 p.m. with one-lap time trials for Late Models and Modifieds at 6:30 p.m. and racing to follow on the quarter-mile dirt oval.The track website is www.lasallespeedway.com. More information is available on Facebook and Twitter, or by calling the track at 815 223-6900 or Brad Hines at 309 716-0024.
Press Association Ireland’s first attempt at their famed choked tackle failed when Billy Twelvetrees managed to get to ground and the tacklers were penalised for not rolling away. Farrell slotted the kick to give England a second-minute lead and in wet conditions he spent a lot of the day putting boot to ball, as did Ireland’s Jonathan Sexton. Farrell was fortunate not to be sin-binned for dragging back the Ireland scrum-half Conor Murray after Craig Gilroy had charged down a clearance. Cian Healy was the next player fortunate to avoid the sin-bin for a clear stamp on the ankle of Dan Cole, sparking a brawl. Twice Ireland attacked down the blindside through Keith Earls, who had been sent on for the injured Simon Zebo, but the hosts were struggling to retain the ball in contact. Farrell ignored the whistles to land a second penalty after Donnacha Ryan had been spotted coming in from the side. The Irish scrum began to get on top after the break, winning penalties at consecutive set-pieces allowing Ronan O’Gara to kick his side onto the board. James Haskell was sin-binned for kicking the ball away as he wriggled out of a ruck and O’Gara landed his second shot at goal to draw Ireland level just before the hour mark. It was a decisive period, but not in the usual way. England were a man down but refused to go into their shells and were rewarded for it, scoring six points while Haskell was off the field. Ben Youngs tried a little chip which bounced too awkwardly for Manu Tuilagi to gather behind the Irish try-line but England had the penalty and Farrell converted. Courtney Lawes then chopped down Rob Kearney and Mike Brown, chasing up his own kick ahead, was straight in over the top to earn another penalty which Farrell slotted from the same position. O’Gara was struggling to impose himself. He had already scuffed two kicks to touch when he pushed a penalty shot wide of the posts, spurning a route back into the game for Ireland. England came through what was, in many ways, the toughest test of their character since Lancaster took charge 13 months ago to sit top of the Six Nations table. No England side had triumphed in a championship encounter in Dublin since 2003, when Martin Johnson’s team destroyed Ireland and went on to win the Grand Slam and the World Cup. England are now the only side who can complete a Grand Slam in 2013, after opening their campaign with contrasting victories over Scotland and Ireland. Owen Farrell kicked England to their first RBS 6 Nations victory over Ireland in Dublin for a decade as Stuart Lancaster’s men signalled their title credentials with a 12-6 win at the Aviva Stadium.
“I think (anchoring) is bad for the game of golf. But if something’s going to help me for the next three and a half years I’m going to use it. “It’s the same as the box (square) grooves. It’s hurt me deeply having the box grooves banned. I knew it wasn’t good for my game, but it was for the good of the game. “For the majority, I believe anchoring shouldn’t be there. It doesn’t look good. The commentators are talking about it. You (the media) are talking about it now. It’s a story, just like the grooves. “As much as the grooves cost me dearly, I know nobody wants to talk about that now. Six months after they were gone, nobody talked about it. It will be the same with the putter. Once it’s banned, six months later everybody will move on. “And there is no doubt there are individuals that it’s going to be tough on (Keegan Bradley, Webb Simpson, Ernie Els and Adam Scott have won four of the past six majors between them using anchored putters). “But it cost me a couple of shots a day, at least a shot a day, not having the box grooves because that’s my style of game. So it’s not like it hasn’t happened before. But for the game, I definitely think that I don’t agree with anchoring at all.” Speaking after Els’ Open Championship win at Royal Lytham last year, Harrington said he was expecting a ban, adding: “I just hope that they don’t wait too long – I hope they don’t wait until I’m 50 years of age to change the rule.” And despite shooting an eight-over-par 80 – his long game was more to blame – the three-time major winner said he would consider sticking with a belly putter until the proposed ban on anchored strokes comes into effect in 2016. “The R&A and USGA support the rules of golf and (anchoring) is well within the rules,” Harrington told reporters at Quail Hollow. Ten months after wishing anchored putters would swiftly be banned, Padraig Harrington used one in the opening round of the Wells Fargo Championship. Press Association